Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blobbington talks to people about milk

As I greet trampled peat, feel the heat off the street, feel the beat off the street in my feet.
As I'm buying the milk, leave the cheese in the fridge, leave the freeze from the fridge in my knees.

Moo.

Milk, making me feel alright,
milk, carrying me through the night,
milk when I wake up every single day,
milk makes me happy and I shout "hooray!"

Milk! Milk! Fight for white purity!
Milk! Milk! Border security!

Cows are cows because they care,
cows are cows because they share.
Cows don't kickbox over grass,
they just sigh and move their arse.
We can learn a lot from bulls,
they are horny angry fools,
and we can learn a lot from cows,
they are fat and shit a lot.

Why, oh why do I love you so, milk?
Why, oh why do I want you so, milk?

milk you bore
to my core
take by force
what is yours
milk you mine
what is mine
til I find
it is thine.

Yummy yummy milk is good for my bellyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Milk is a 2008 American biographical film on the life of gay rights activist and politician Harvey Milk, who was the first openly gay man to be elected to public office in California, and one of the first three in the United States as a whole, as a member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.

No comments:

Post a Comment